Yesterday I didn't get a chance to make pictures. My six cushions are finished!! I'm so pleased with the results. I finished some more projects and I worked some more on my big quilt. The hand quilting doesn't go as fast as I would like to.
- Side swap (for Wendy): Fall mug rug swap
- A small acorn to go with the two mug rugs(I couldn't find a pattern for it, so I combined
a pattern from the Moda Bake Shop
and a picture of a fabric acorn
that I found online)-
Six cushions for my dining room table
- Tilda pillow in brown and pinkOngoing progress:
- Black white quiltNo progress:
- T-shirt quilt
- Restore an old quilt, made by my husbands grandmother
My last project were all brown, grey and black. I want some color now!! Maybe I'll start with a bag in blue and red or a pink quilt. Maybe a quilt in blue and green or some lovely pillows. I have more than enough ideas, if only I had more time to finish it all!